Monday, August 02, 2010

Feather Lady

This is one of the journal entries from the coptic journal I made.
I found the Guinea Fowl feathers while visiting a kids-petting-farm.
The fowl were loosing their feathers and these were too irrisistible....
I could not take them back with me to New Zealand though, NZ is pretty stricked in bringing in animal- and organic bits and pieces,
so I just had to use them right there and then.....
A5 size - portrait on a piece of frayed and stained printed cotton fabric in the coptic journal

2 comments:

apinkdreamer said...

i'm searching your etsy to find an art journal to buy but i can't find any! please notify me if you put some for sale! i love your art!!!
i'm at suzi's academy too!

Shelley Whiting said...

Wow I love how the figure seems to fade into the background. I love the way you draw ladies and use textures. Very cool!