Thursday, September 02, 2010

Mermaid Amigurumi

Mermaids are everywhere !

I have been thinking about doing a little Amigurumi again lately,
I see so many nice ones around,
so I thought of looking for a mermaid pattern.
There are some free patterns available on-line
and some that are for sale for a small fee.
Here are a few pics with links to the proper owners/places.
When I have made one, I will post here of course.
and look ! I even found a (knitting) pattern for a mermaidtail for a Barbie Doll
for those of you that have little girls that want to play Mermaids too.

2 comments:

HaJee said...

wil het patroon voor de barbie wel graag hebben voor een klein meisje dat ik goed ken. zij speelt nog met barbies en voor Sint of Kerst lijkt dat leuk toch?? xo :)

Joyce van der Lely said...

Yes, HaJee, the pattern is available from the link if you click on the picture :-)