Friday, March 04, 2011

Treasure Earth - Safely Landed

I just received a lovely message from Deedra in Canada about the blog-post she made about my painting she won in the latest One World One Heart bloghop.
I posted it the day before the EarthQuake and hoped that it would have already left te country and not ended up in piles of rubble somewhere on the way out. Lucky for us both, New Zealand Post is wonderful and fast and the painting must have been flying safely in the sky when our grounds started to shake. The beautiful coincidence that this painting as well as myself escaped these tremors unharmed. I am really glad my "Treasure Earth" has found it's destination safely and I am really happy that Deedra likes it so.
Please hop over to her blog by clicking on my pic here and pay her a visit as well, she makes the most wonderful dolls amongst many other things.

1 comment:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

This is such a breathtaking piece of art. Will you be offering it as a print? I'm glad it made it safely to its new home. And thanks for sharing Deedra's blog link. :) Theresa