Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Finding "STUFF"


I am going to move to another town soon and that means of course, that I need to go through a lot of stuff, because I keep A LOT of stuff (I hoard a lot of stuff) and then sometimes you forget what stuff is actually there and while sorting through piles of this kinda stuff, you can suddenly find really NICE old stuff, that makes you stop for a little while and remember WHERE you got that or WHEN that picture was taken...and WHO took it.... This particular picture must have been taken in 1985 or so and it was in Paris and I picked up this magazine "JOYCE" and I loved it immediately, how could I not, it had MY NAME on it !!! and I still must have that magazine somewhere, but haven't found it just yet...and I just Googled it...and it STILL exists !! ....well, I thought I quickly share this with you and then I'll be going back to more sorting and packing......

2 comments:

Cameron said...

A magazine with your name on it! How cool is that!

Best wishes on the packing...never pleasant, but nice to get nostalgic now and then. Thanks for sharing this :)

donnalouiserodgers said...

when ever we go through Belgium we listen to 'radio donna' ( sung the way they do the announcement)

keep us posted on your 'finds' and I am sending you thoughts of big energy to help you with the move...

dx