Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SHHHHHHHH - still working

Somebody asked me last week if I had already made a self-portrait.......NO !!!
She asked why not ? I didn't have an answer. I guess I never felt I had to or maybe was scared to do it ? Now I was actually studying and working on some other canvasses, but I thought: why not ? I need to work on different projects anyway because of the drying times involved in between and for one project I am waiting for a supply to be delivered still, so.....YES ! I have started, ha ! Not easy I must admit and I can never take myself really seriously, so how can I make a serious attempt at a portrait then ? Well, I will be showing you all soon and no, this is not my mouth here either, this is another one of my works-in-progress. I seem to have many at the moment and my head is still full. They will probably all happen to be finished one after the other, but not yet, for now I am still working, SHHHHHHHHH ! 
♥ xoxo 
will talk again soon 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i so admire your art, i think it's exciting that you are working on a self portrait!
i can't wait for you to share it here!
xxa

Joyce van der Lely said...

aw thanks, you might want to reconsider your comment once you see it ? haha !

Cameron said...

Well, you're braver than me! I still have not attempted one myself....
Though Amy has been inspiring in her regular incarnations of herself...and now you....hmmmm!

Perhaps I will need to take the plunge myself...

Until then, I'm so excited to see what you're up to!!! Be done soon...heehee!

Ira said...

I'm sure it'll be a great portrait!
xxx

Carmen said...

My avatar is about as serious as I get when it comes to self portraits :P Yep that is actually me!

Can't wait to see yours!

How's Secret Santa going?