Monday, March 12, 2012

w-i-p everywhere


I have W-I-P's (works in progress) everywhere now !
I have one partly on the easel and on the floor 
(for the Fresco Workshop class)
I have one where the paintwork is drying after a weekend of doing "that kind" of painting and where I still need to majorly clean and put shelves or something and hang artworks etc.etc. and get the telephone line connected -tomorrow- and the electronic payment machine connected -on Friday-
(in the Young at Art Studio)
There are still things I need to order for the studio as well, phonecalls to make, kids to take to school, ballet, TaeKwonDo, music lessons. Thank my lucky Angels for my man, who helps me out and cooks me dinners !!! At this moment he is sawing a wooden sign that I will be woodburning and painting -for the outside of the shop- :) Yes we are hammering away !
 So no time for much blogging at the moment, they will be coming soon though...just watch this spot !

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Yippee! I'm giddy, giddy, giddy!!!!