Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Things to share

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with loved ones.
 So now I can share two things that were Christmas presents and that I could therefor not share with you here on my blog.
Firstly the Angel I made for my Sister with her two dogs :) 
and secondly Zeus ( part two in the commissions of the Gods - remember I did Poseidon last year ?) And now I will start making some new stuff again, I want to make another one in the Umbrella series (the red one sold before Xmas as well)




2 comments:

DVArtist said...

I really like this guys face. Great job!
Wishing you a wonderful 2013

Nicole/Beadwright

Cameron said...

Awwww....those sweet doggies! And Zeus....looks like he means business!

Congrats on the sale of the red umbrella....those in the series were just so moody and wonderful....can't wait to see more :)